The St. Joseph Catholic School faith advantage is reflected in the philosophy that permeates the total education program and the lives of the faculty and students. This philosophy challenges students to improve the world by sharing Gospel values and living Christ's message of salvation. They grow to understand the roots of their faith and their responsibilities as Christians.
- Students explore their faith through classes and activities in Scripture, Sacraments, Church, and morality.
- St. Joseph Catholic School stresses the value of self-discipline and commitment.
- Faculty and staff are role models who share their faith, their talents, and their time.
- While not all students who come to St. Joseph Catholic School are Catholic, all share experiences of faith and values.
- St. Joseph Catholic School encourages each student to accept the challenges of being a Christian in today’s world.
Values which promote understanding and service to the elderly and the handicapped, the poor and the ill, are an important part of the Catholic School experience. As a faith community, St. Joseph Catholic School emphasizes those values that encourage students to accept others, rather than exclude them; to understand the difference between right and wrong; and to commit themselves to serving God by serving others.